Tuesday, March 06, 2007

okay.
finally i m blogging again.
i m having lesser and lesser time.

everyday i have to go home and study.goshhh.
do the fucking maths.
awwwww.
den have to memorise compo.arghhhhhh!
today i was lucky?
could use com like for FINALLY....

okay.yesterday was the celebration for feb and march born ppl.
before our last rehearsal.
the rehearsal was great.
tho me and mel couldnt hear them sing..

after tt..
today was the performance.
me and mel swoped places.
wen they sing i play.wen the recite mel play.
we all brought our shirts.but 5 ppl nv bring.so teacher decide say mc's piano ppl and backstage dun wear.
so i lend mine to xu zhiwei.goshhh.den he shout at me.
WHY YOU BUY SO SMALL ONE.
pls lahh.i wear very loose okay.den he still complain.lend him very nice ler okay.

after tt.was briefing for sec 2 camp.
den was 2e3's turn first.after tt was ours.omg.i was so damn fucking scared wen the curtain opened.
mel was like.relax.relax.siwei gave me tt jia you handsign.den miss e tan was.good luck.
so many saying all this to me.i cant possibly gu fu them wad...
so the solo part.i was like.canot cannot play wrong.
lucky nv arhh.
but the second part repeat.the part near chorus.i forgot wad note to play.den i just stopped.I FROZED.
gosh.i was so scared.so i quickily start from the chorus.
wen mel playing tt time.i was like.mel.i play wrong.mel i play wrong.repeat so many times.
after the whole thing.me and mel ran off to the backstage.
at backstage.i cannot stand it anymore.den i broke out crying.ade was like.dun cry lahhh.blah.den she accompany me to toilet.

den in the end.everyone was like.cannot hear you stop playing.ms tan say i too nervous lerhh.
blah.den all teachers and frens come kai dao me.(:
thankew ppl.i love you all.

after tt.took class pic.den wen bac class.
had eng lesson.


after tt wen home wif zy.
did homework.slp den did maths.blah.


ouch!
my split lips are killing me.
everytime wen i talk.
my lips tear apart.
i smile worse.
goshhhh.
den i got 2 blueblacks.one on the thigh.hit it wen i was talking to uni.den kana hit on the table corner.den one on knee.fell down during rehearsal yesterday.gosh.paiisehh luhhh.

my lipssss.
today afternoon like better already.den just now eat noodle.den crack open again.die liaooo.

bye ppl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home